|does anyone else hate being alone with their thoughts?
||[Oct. 14th, 2006|01:02 am]
5(R34M1NG @ (you)
Tonight I got curious and started going through some of the boxes my mom filled while cleaning out my room last year. I found pictures of me from age 6 on, grade school yearbooks, etc. All that's done is made me listen to In Clover and think. Thinking such as:
And then there are all those 'what if's that run through your head as all this is happening, they just leave you with a grin on your face and a little hope, the kind of hope you get after you eat chocolate. I can't believe how terrible you feel after someone smashes into your car.
where can I get good hugs?
- does anyone else remember when the littlest things meant so much?
- sex bracelets
- Tickets to nation
- surprise visits at away games
- pictures that bring you back so vividly
- Warped Tour 1 - being paralyzed at the sight of Aaron Barrett.
- Warped Tour 2 - a little worse but I got to hang out with Claudio at the Coheed merch booth
- Playing in the snow and other warm black and white memories.